Found the door....Hi!

New to the forum? Then say hello here
jompy
Bike Make & Model: 98 4xv Half-One

Re: Found the door....Hi!

Post by jompy »

Redjj wrote:Hi, bike looks fab - i could see the pics fine in Tapatalk (don't tell Jompy) enjoy the forum Image
Grrrrrrrr

:lol:

Steve R1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1M
Has thanked: 0

Found the door....Hi!

Post by Steve R1 »

jompy wrote:
Boz wrote:
jompy wrote:
pugwash wrote:
Boz wrote:Hi mate good to have you here.

Strange that, copying your links works for me in this post. Great pics. Image
Yeah, so they do.

Weird.

Anyway, feast yer eyes then.
Don't trust Box , he's far smarter than he looks Image
At least I can spell my fecking name!! Image Image
Image fucking auto correct :whistle:
‘‘Tis a poor workman (or in this case, monkey) who blames his tools Image

Great pics by the way Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dogs leave paw prints in our hearts
jompy

Post by jompy »

Steve R1 wrote:
‘‘Tis a poor workman (or in this case, monkey) who blames his tools Image

Great pics by the way Image

Don't even get me started on poor workmen FFS :lol:
The painter phoned me last night an hour and a half after I finished work to see if he could send one of his painters today(the roughest painter in the world that I wouldn't trust to paint my dilapidated garage ) unsupervised to paint an almost finished and carpeted area , we'd already had a conversation earlier in the week when he said he'd rather not send anyone so I'd then shuffled all the other contractors about and he then got stroppy because I couldn't accommodate him .
Out of the three quartz worktops to be fitted only one can be fitted as we found out after the contractor had turned up and cut the tops 2 would have to have beveled joints because his company only supply 2.8 meter lengths !
And then there's the fucking tiler !
The he's fitted probably 150 large tiles and 20 of them have been snagged meaning he has to remove and replace the tiles which are on perfectly square and level plasterboard walls because the tiles aren't flat to each other or the cuts are out of square :doh: . How the f**k he's going to do it I don't know and the worst of it is it's in a workers changing room at a scrapyard so the place will be ditched within 10 minutes of hand over :lol:
At the moment I'm boxing in a soil pipe with vent that was running up the corner of the disabled toilet and already boxed in waiting to be taped and jointed but because there was no pipe running up the wall in the plan the owner of the building has made the plumber move the pipe so it runs across the bottom of the wall coming in from the other side of the disabled toilet !
I give in :doh:
Rant over :whistle: :lol:
:text-threadjacked:
Steve R1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1M

Post by Steve R1 »

Jompy, I feel for you mate and I know how you feel, we are run ragged at the moment and we are retired .... just got in from taking mum shopping, cleaning, washing hair, etc, picking up her tablets, only to find the chemist has missed one off.... went back, they insist it was in there.... they need to investigate.... any body would think I have a black market line in heart pills.... anyway just got a call from a very apologetic pharmacist saying I was right they had forgot to put them in.... doh

Yesterday was the only day me n Joan had to ourselves from the 29th November to the 27th December ..... and my sister tells me she needs a Holliday because she is stressed just looking after herself and my brother in law.... and then says as mum is becoming forgetful I should put her in a home..... that would kill her and although she takes up the vast majority of our time there is no way Joan or me could go that..... at least she keeps us out of mischief...... I’m now going to have a glass of red..... which shows how desperate I’m getting .... because I don’t drink on week nights

This post has well and truly been hijacked

Dogs leave paw prints in our hearts
Chappo
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1 2016
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chappo »

Hi and welcome mate,

Great pics btw :D
2016 R1
jompy

Post by jompy »

Steve R1 wrote:
Yesterday was the only day me n Joan had to ourselves from the 29th November to the 27th December ..... and my sister tells me she needs a Holliday because she is stressed just looking after herself and my brother in law.... and then says as mum is becoming forgetful I should put her in a home..... that would kill her and although she takes up the vast majority of our time there is no way Joan or me could go that..... at least she keeps us out of mischief...... I’m now going to have a glass of red..... which shows how desperate I’m getting .... because I don’t drink on week nights ImageImage

That's because you have a heart of gold mate ;)