Brought a new 4XV in 1998 and now have another one

New to the forum? Then say hello here
jompy
Bike Make & Model: 98 4xv Half-One

Re: Brought a new 4XV in 1998 and now have another one

Post by jompy »

Supercharged wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:32 pm
jompy wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:19 am i have a post pics account which is why the pics are bigger , i just upload my pics to my postimage account , click on share , then the direct link button , i then paste the image address to the comments box , i then have to click on the Full Editor & preview button (which i hate i think the full editor should come up automatically like it used to ) i then highlight the pic address as if i'm going to copy it and then click on the image button that you see in full editor mode above the comments box and it puts the [img] [img/] at either end for you .
Not sure why you have a chimpanzee as an avatar image as you are clearly a genius.
I'm not a genius I've just been told how to do it a lot of times , even chimpanzees understand repetition :lol:

Rednine
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: S1000rr Sport
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rednine »

Welcome Supercharged from yet another faster blue XV owner. :drool:
You don't stop riding bikes because you're old -you get old because you stop riding bikes.
Danf1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: 4c8,4xv
Has thanked: 0

Post by Danf1 »

Supercharged wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:32 pm
jompy wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:19 am i have a post pics account which is why the pics are bigger , i just upload my pics to my postimage account , click on share , then the direct link button , i then paste the image address to the comments box , i then have to click on the Full Editor & preview button (which i hate i think the full editor should come up automatically like it used to ) i then highlight the pic address as if i'm going to copy it and then click on the image button that you see in full editor mode above the comments box and it puts the [img] [img/] at either end for you .
Not sure why you have a chimpanzee as an avatar image as you are clearly a genius.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 give it time all will become clear.
carsonr6
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: 2CR(x2)& Gen 4 BMW

Post by carsonr6 »

Here’s mines here:

4XV Full Restoration
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk