New to the forum? Then say hello here
Kylezx7r
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: BMW S1000RR
Has thanked: 0

Re: Where ya from?

Post by Kylezx7r »

R1_AL wrote:lined with gold? hahaha as if! the wife's from Consett so I know you're lying :lol: I'm in Burnhope mate, not far away at all!
Got loads of mates in burnhope my old man used to have the cricketers in blackhill in so that's where i grew up but unused to knock about over burnhope all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R1_AL
Lurker
Bike Make & Model: Red/White 1998 R1
Been thanked: 0

Post by R1_AL »

Kylezx7r wrote:
R1_AL wrote:lined with gold? hahaha as if! the wife's from Consett so I know you're lying :lol: I'm in Burnhope mate, not far away at all!
Got loads of mates in burnhope my old man used to have the cricketers in blackhill in so that's where i grew up but unused to knock about over burnhope all the time

Small world mate, probably know a lot of the same people. You race with NEMCRC? I've been racing with BEMSEE
Kylezx7r
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: BMW S1000RR

Post by Kylezx7r »

R1_AL wrote:
Kylezx7r wrote:

Small world mate, probably know a lot of the same people. You race with NEMCRC? I've been racing with BEMSEE
Yeah with NEMCRC this season I'll race with them again next season but I'm hoping to do some no limits rounds aswell next year and Scottish superbikes maybe

Alby
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: SV650 + R1 forks

Post by Alby »

It dawned on me that I never contributed to this thread, then I found this...
jompy wrote:somerset wankers :lol:
:o

I currently reside in Weston Super Mud, although I have lived very briefly in Bridgewater, a town where in-breeding seems as commonplace as drinking tea in Yorkshire or being a Cnut in London! :lol:

Anyway, Weston is lovely in a semi derelict, corruption filled council kind of way. We did have Dismaland here for a few weeks in the summer, which was hilariously well placed, although I am not sure how many of the locals got the joke though. :think:

I have been involved in Weston Bike night for a couple of years now and you can often find me down there sulking, farting and shoving an owl at people. If anyone has been down there and has had an owl shoved at them, then you have probably even met me. :animals-chicken:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you can't fix it at all!

jompy
Bike Make & Model: 98 4xv Half-One

Post by jompy »

They have a great beach race , only went once in about 98 , always fancied going back ;)
DreadRock
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1 2013

Post by DreadRock »

Heilbronn (no nothing nazi like because it was the word "heil" in there, it comes from holy :lol: ) Germany.
100 km away from the black forrest :dance:
jompy

Post by jompy »

DreadRock wrote:Heilbronn (no nothing nazi like because it was the word "heil" in there, it comes from holy :lol: ) Germany.
LMAO
Steve R1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1M

Post by Steve R1 »

DreadRock wrote:Heilbronn (no nothing nazi like because it was the word "heil" in there, it comes from holy :lol: ) Germany.
Not all Germans were Natzi's in the same way not all Muslims are terrorists ... Just a small minority of sick minded people
Dogs leave paw prints in our hearts
Shiny-ShoesYZF
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model:

Post by Shiny-ShoesYZF »

Englishman, born in Germany, living in the Netherlands.
DreadRock
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1 2013

Post by DreadRock »

Steve R1 wrote:
Not all Germans were Natzi's in the same way not all Muslims are terrorists ... Just a small minority of sick minded people
That's right! :clap:
Lockandkey
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1 Big Bang

Post by Lockandkey »

From Leicester ... getting delievry of an R1 2010 tomorrow !!! to excited to sleep.
Steve Britt
Lurker
Bike Make & Model: 5JJ R1

Post by Steve Britt »

Hi im Britt from Rushden, Northants, ive raced bikes all me life. I race a trick R1 5JJ I made from scratch in 2001 and race it in the EMRA race series at Mallory Park, and will be this year too... also I have a sweet RGV250M race bike I raced in the mid 90's .....roll on March the 20th Mallory Park, cant wait, bikes had to much spent on it over the winter... over 3K so better go well!!
samr1

Post by samr1 »

Steve Britt wrote:Hi im Britt from Rushden, Northants, ive raced bikes all me life. I race a trick R1 5JJ I made from scratch in 2001 and race it in the EMRA race series at Mallory Park, and will be this year too... also I have a sweet RGV250M race bike I raced in the mid 90's .....roll on March the 20th Mallory Park, cant wait, bikes had to much spent on it over the winter... over 3K so better go well!!
Hi Steve welcome,jump on to newbie section if u gave the already done so prob get a better response

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chappo
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1 2016

Post by Chappo »

Lockandkey wrote:From Leicester ... getting delievry of an R1 2010 tomorrow !!! to excited to sleep.

Where abouts in Leicester mate
2016 R1
jompy

Post by jompy »

Steve Britt wrote:Hi im Britt from Rushden, Northants, ive raced bikes all me life. I race a trick R1 5JJ I made from scratch in 2001 and race it in the EMRA race series at Mallory Park, and will be this year too... also I have a sweet RGV250M race bike I raced in the mid 90's .....roll on March the 20th Mallory Park, cant wait, bikes had to much spent on it over the winter... over 3K so better go well!!
As Sam says could you start this post in the newbie section so people can welcome you in properly , thanks
jompy

Post by jompy »

Lockandkey wrote:From Leicester ... getting delievry of an R1 2010 tomorrow !!! to excited to sleep.
Hiya buddy , could you please start a thread in the newbie section so people can welcome you in properly , thanks :)
daviedevs
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: 2017 BMW 1200GSA

Post by daviedevs »

North Staffordshire ....15 miles from Cat and Fiddle.
Floorlayergeoff
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model: Yamaha b14 r1

Post by Floorlayergeoff »

Leicester too, and just started snowing. Hope the roads are free of the white stuff if you're riding it home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nebby_R1
Bike Make & Model: 2015 r1

Post by nebby_R1 »

Hello All

Just joined today and been reading some of the articles which I am sure will come in handy and make great reading!

Anyway, just thought I ould say hello and FYI I live in Cheshire and cannot wait for this season as just bought the new R1 2015 :D
jompy

Post by jompy »

nebby_R1 wrote:Hello All

Just joined today and been reading some of the articles which I am sure will come in handy and make great reading!

Anyway, just thought I ould say hello and FYI I live in Cheshire and cannot wait for this season as just bought the new R1 2015 :D
Welcome in Neil
best thing to do bud would be to start your own hello thread in the newbies section that way more people will be able to welcome you to the forum ;)
Dan_chez
Bike Make & Model: Yamaha R1

Post by Dan_chez »

New to the group, from nottingham.
Just been on a long trip and picked up a 2005 R1 from deep in Cornwall, it's in need of abit of tidying up so hopefully this site will be as helpful as the aprilia rs125 forum I used to use 10 years ago!
jompy

Post by jompy »

Welcome in Dan
You'd be best off starting your own newbie post so the lads can welcome you in properly ;)
speedonomics
Bike Make & Model: R1 2006 5vy

Post by speedonomics »

Sheffield, South Yorkshire,

100% dee dar, loving the R1, into 4 months of ownership now of a raven 5vy, this forums been great, loads of info, I also got an aprilia tuono 1000.
samr1

Post by samr1 »

[quote="speedonomics"]Sheffield, South Yorkshire,

100% dee dar, loving the R1, into 4 months of ownership now of a raven 5vy, this forums been great, loads of info, I also got an aprilia tuono 1000.[/quote
Jump to newbie page

paul5r1s
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: 16 anniversary r1

Post by paul5r1s »

milton keynes