Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 26 users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests

Most users ever online was 216 on Fri May 16, 2014 5:50 am

Registered users: arfur fox-acre, Bing [Bot], Exuptoy, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Mark YPVS, Yahoo [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

3XV Project

Please start a thread in here for any projects you have done or are starting.

3XV Project

PostAuthor: R14XV » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Bought this a while back but been too busy to get started until now. Only saw it in the dark but decided it was worth a punt.

Had a quick look over it initially but then stalled for some time (or rather a few years).

Relative has offered to get me a set of new brake hoses so I now have had the metaphoric kick up the ar5e to get cracking. Currently it needs bodywork sorting, electrical loom overhauling, tyres, various bearings, brake strip and possibly an engine rebuild and frame alignment check before I throw serious money at it. But currently it looks like this before I go on.

So far I have amassed numerous body panels including a Chinese set and a number of standard exhausts but generally spares are like rocking horse droppings hoping to get everything sorted for next summer. Currently am thinking to get it looking tidy as opposed to a complete nut and bolt refurb/rebuild in standard trim and colours but failing that, it could be great fun as a track tool? :think:

Will add to the topic as it progresses.

R14XV
Been Here a While

Topics: 18
Been liked: 96 times
Bike Make & Model: YZF1000R1

WARNING

This thread has 18 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Projects