Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 16 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests

Most users ever online was 216 on Fri May 16, 2014 5:50 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

R1Mike ECU flash and Q/S

This is the place to post review of new clothing or accessories and bike products that you have.

R1Mike ECU flash and Q/S

PostAuthor: rae8525 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:36 pm

Had a fair bit of dealing with mike over the last few months discussing flash tune for my bike and I have to say what a gentleman mike is, extremely helpful, knowledgable and easy to talk to.

Up where I am there is no flash tune competent Dyno centres and I don't have the confidence to tackle it myself so took the cost effective option and sent the ECU down. My bike has a full ti akra system and k&n filter. It was jerky around town and didn't like low gears going slow and the throttle was jerky. After the flash the bike is transformed, smoother, better throttle response, night and day around town, and pulls like an absolute train. Engine braking is reduced which will take a little getting used to but I think it will work better in the end once I adapt and the fans are set to come on earlier which is better.

Also got a quick shifter at the same time which is the easiest shifter I've ever fitted, one wire into the ECU plug and the other to earth. ( earth has to be good as I found out as got it working third time lucky, top radiator mount bracket in case anyone is looking) really is a simple install compared to a translogic one which I had on my previous blade.

Obviously the flash could be refined even more with Dyno runs and extra work but at this stage I am more than happy, especially for the money.

Would highly recommend if anyone is thinking about it, give mike a shout! Just use wifi calling as first call I made to him stung me £20!! :o :) :D
Throw yer balls to the wall...
rae8525
Donator
Donator

Topics: 13
Been liked: 54 times
Bike Make & Model: YZF R1 14b

WARNING

This thread has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Reviews