Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 20 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests

Most users ever online was 216 on Fri May 16, 2014 5:50 am

Registered users: beachtone, Bing [Bot], boostperfr1, Google [Bot], jayj based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

Knox Meta-Sys back protector

Any Mishaps you would like to share, this is the place.

Knox Meta-Sys back protector

PostAuthor: newsh » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Any got the Meta-Sys back protector ?

I've had my old black and silver Knox a long time now, the elastic straps have gone limp, the shoulder straps have both been sewn back together from where they cut my leathers off me in the hospital at Adenauer after being punted off my first R1 by a car on the Nurburgring.
That was a big one as (apparently) I flew through the air about 20m and landed flat on my back, straight to intensive care. Somehow I got away with a split kidney, severe bruising to my thigh (like I had a maxi bag of crisps in my pocket) and wedding tackle that looked like a black grapefruit with a cocktail sausage stuck in it. Good ol Knox, Dainese and Arai..
Second big one was a lowside also at the Ring (yeah, I know) slid on back, walked away, bike went on the truck of shame.

So, basically I think I'll buy a new Knox but they have several and the Meta seems the best but I'm wondering if it vents ok and if it's any bulkier than a normal BP. The old one I have is pretty big..
Or can anyone recommend anything else?
Ta
John
Old enough to know better.

newsh
Been here too long

Topics: 38
Been liked: 379 times
Bike Make & Model: R1 2015

WARNING

This thread has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Crash Test Dummies