Navigator
Sub Menu
Online Users

In total there are 20 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests

Most users ever online was 216 on Fri May 16, 2014 5:50 am

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exuptoy, Google [Bot] based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

R1 to race

This section is for Forum members who are racing to update us other members, to ask for assistance or to thank sponsors and other members for their help.

R1 to race

PostAuthor: Mad Matt » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:52 am

Ok boys I'm looking for a little help. For next year I'm trying to price up the cost of a new R1 to race on but I'm looking at what the R1 will require (the basics) to get it race ready. Im only going to do a couple of races next year with NLR in the cup. Kev from rev2race will be buying and putting the bike together for me (if the price is right) but he's asked for a list from me of all i want..

So far my list comprises of the following....

Gb engine covers
Ohlins front internals and rear shock
Full set of race fairings and painted
Rain light
Ecu flash and tune
Shark fin
Frame sliders.

Now exhaust, i need advice on this too, i want something that will fly through noise testing on quiet trackdays like Oulton and Snett. So i know when i put the Akropovic end can on the Zx10r with baffle in it was about 98db but with the Arrow even with baffle in it was 105db so my choice for end can was Akropovic with the Zx10r. Any advice?? or anything else i should add to my list.

Thanks
Mad Matt
Donator
Donator

Topics: 27
Been liked: 104 times
Bike Make & Model: R1

WARNING

This thread has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and/or logged in to view this response.

Register or Login

Return to Forum Racers