Powerbronze at the NEC - Stand 3D05

For all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.
RichardPB
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Powerbronze at the NEC - Stand 3D05

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

The Motorcycle Live show at the NEC starts for Powerbronze tomorrow. We will be setting the stand up tomorrow and then the show starts for the public on Saturday November 28th 2015.

We are taking a fully kitted 2015 R1 to the show (which we borrowed from a very kind customer).

The reason I am posting is because the 10% discount that you get as members of this forum will not be available at the bike show, you can still order online or give me a call in the office on 01903 783222 and get your discount. You might even get better prices than the forum discount at the show.

Here are the bikes that we have taken to the show :

BMW
S1000XR
R1200RS
R1200GS

DUCATI
Diavel 2015
1199 Panigale

SUZUKI
GSX-S1000F
GSXR1000

TRIUMPH
Street Triple (Cafe Racer)

YAMAHA
MT-07
MT-09
MT-09 Tracer
YZF1000R1 2015

Anyway enjoy the show, I will be working at the show on Saturday 28th (from about 11 am) & Sunday 29th November (till about 4:30 p.m.), plus Saturday 5th (from about 11 am) & Sunday 6th December (all day), so please come and say hello if you are coming to the show. I am travelling up on the train from our offices in Rustington as I am working there tomorrow and during the week.

Hope to see you at the NEC.

All the best,
Richard