Powerbronze Parts - YZF-R6 98-02 5EB

For all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.
RichardPB
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Powerbronze Parts - YZF-R6 98-02 5EB

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Continuing with details of our parts for the Yamaha R series bikes, I am now moving onto the YZF-R6 98-02 5EB model.

Powerbronze make the following parts for the R6 5EB :

Standard Screen
Airflow (Double Bubble) screen
Headlight protectors (Clear, Light Tint and Yellow are road legal, whilst all other colours are classed as not road legal)
Rear Hugger
Seat Cowl
Carbon Fibre Heel Plates
Carbon Clock Surround
Carbon Yoke Protector
Swing Arm Protectors
Crash Posts (Fairing Has to be drilled to fit)
Xpad crash posts
Tail Guard (Undertray) using original style light
Tail Guard (Undertray) using a pair of LED lights
Tail Guard (Undertray) using a pair of Bulb lights
Ride Height Lowering Kit (reduces ride height by 40 mm) to order you will need to call our sales office on 01903 783222

If you click on this link you will be taken to the search page on our website for the YZF-R6 5EB : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedpr ... eartext=98

For newer R6s, simply change the year on the search bar from 1998 to the relevant year of your bike.

You can get 10% off and free UK Mainland delivery on any order, simply by calling 01903 783222 and telling us your a member of the YamahaR forum. If you order online, please fill out the how did you hear about us menu , by selecting other and putting YamahaR forum.

If you have any questions about our products, please let me know and I will help in anyway I can.

All the best,
Richard