Powerbronze Seat for the YZF-R6 08-15

For all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.
RichardPB
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Powerbronze Seat for the YZF-R6 08-15

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

As some of you maybe aware, Powerbronze make a seat for the 2008 - 2015 model R6.

We make it in the following colours (shown below) :

White-Red On Bike

White-Red Showing Embroidery

Black-Silver Showing Embroidery

Blue-White Showing Embroidery

Yellow-Black Showing Embroidery

Underside of Seat Base

These seats are complete replacements for your standard seat, meaning that you don't need to send us your seat to recover or re-foam.

They are normally priced at £149, however at the moment they are all are priced at £50.

If you decide you want one of these seats, you will still get 10% off and free UK delivery if you give me a call on 01903 783222. I would recommend calling as there is an error with the seat colours on our website.

Any queries, let me know.

All the best,
Richard

samr1

Re: Powerbronze Seat for the YZF-R6 08-15

Post by samr1 »

Cheap as !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Maz_636
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model: 60th Anniversary R1

Post by Maz_636 »

Did you guys do the design yourself?

I'm just curious as to why you would put the old R6 logo on a seat for the newer model? They do look lush and i would love one of the yellow ones....but the old logo puts me off....just kinda seems like someone made a mistake and then thought ah just sell them cheap while we make the new ones :lol:

Not trying to be condescending just wondering who chose the old logo over the new one :think:
2016 R1
60th Anniversary
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Maz_636 wrote:Did you guys do the design yourself?

I'm just curious as to why you would put the old R6 logo on a seat for the newer model? They do look lush and i would love one of the yellow ones....but the old logo puts me off....just kinda seems like someone made a mistake and then thought ah just sell them cheap while we make the new ones :lol:

Not trying to be condescending just wondering who chose the old logo over the new one :think:
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been running around a bit this week.

Yes the seat design was done by Powerbronze. The seat was designed in 2008 by our M.D. and at the time this may have been the only logo we had available. It is actually the logo which we silkscreen onto our airflow screens (which has since been updated).

I didn't actually know that the logo was old on the seat plus we can't obviously copy the logos exactly.

Anyway the seat is £50 instead of £149 and you can even get 10% off that price making it £45 using the UKFORUM1 promo code on the website (just make sure to put YamahaR forum in the how did you hear about us box by selecting other) or simply call me on 01903 783222 selecting Option 1.

All the best,
Richard
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the problem with the seat colours on our website is sorted out.

You can now select whatever colours you want. Just don't forget the 10% off posted separately.

All the best,
Richard