Get your peepers on this lot - YZF1000R1 & R1-M 2015 parts

For all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.
RichardPB
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Get your peepers on this lot - YZF1000R1 & R1-M 2015 parts

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

We've had a really busy time recently developing new products, especially as we are kitting up a 2015 YZF1000R1, in the Red/White scheme.

Full bike shot with Red Standard Screen fitted :

Airflow Screen (Light Tint) fitted :

Rear Hugger Black-Silver mesh fitted :

Seat Cowl Matt Black fitted :

We have already developed the following parts for the bike, with plenty more to come including some Carbon Fibre bits as well.....

Standard Screen (available in 24 colours)
Airflow (Double Bubble) screen (available in 24 colours)
Rear Hugger (available in Gloss Black, Matt Black, Carbon Look and White finishes with Gold or Silver meshed vents)
Carbon Fibre Front Mudguard (available in Gloss finish or Matt finish with Gold or Silver meshed vents)
Seat Cowl (available in Gloss Black, Matt Black, Carbon Look and White finish)
Swing Arm Protectors
Crash Posts (no drilling of fairing required)

Click on this link to view lots of pictures of the products : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedpr ... eartext=15

If you want 10% off and free UK mainland delivery, please call 01903 783222.

Questions and comments are welcome or if you think there is something we should consider developing while we have the bike, just pop a post in here and I'll pass it along to our development team.

If you should decide to order online, please fill out the how did you hear about us menu , by selecting other and putting YamahaR forum.

All the best,
Richard

Steve R1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1M

Re: Get your peepers on this lot - YZF1000R1 & R1-M 2015 par

Post by Steve R1 »

Had a look at the website Richard and it's impressive and priced competitively. One slight point is that when you select a colour, it takes you back to the top of the screen and you have to scroll back down to where you were to get the price. I hope you don't think I'm being picky, I'm just trying to give you some helpful feedback.

Stephen :)
Dogs leave paw prints in our hearts
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Steve R1 wrote:Had a look at the website Richard and it's impressive and priced competitively. One slight point is that when you select a colour, it takes you back to the top of the screen and you have to scroll back down to where you were to get the price. I hope you don't think I'm being picky, I'm just trying to give you some helpful feedback.

Stephen :)
Hi Stephen,

Glad you had a look at the website.

With regards to the colour selection and returning to the top of the page, once you have selected a colour and it goes back to the top of the page, after a few seconds the site does return you to the place on the page that you were at when you picked your colour.

Appreciate the comments though.

Keep checking back as there will be more stuff for the 2015 R1 to come. :D

All the best,
Richard
Steve R1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1M

Post by Steve R1 »

Cheers Richard, it's just me then, I am rather impatient 8-)
Dogs leave paw prints in our hearts
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are developing some carbon fibre parts for the R1 & R1-M : Chain Guard, Powerbronze Rear Hugger, Dash Panels and Side Panels to go with the Front Mudguard that we have already test fitted.

I will keep you up to date on the items and post photos as soon as they are available.

All the best,
Richard
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I am picking up the R1 2015 we borrowed tomorrow so that we can test fit some new products.

I will let you know what they are as soon as they are fitted and on the website with photos.

I think you will like them.

All the best,
Richard
Donny
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1 2CR

Post by Donny »

RichardPB wrote:Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we are developing some carbon fibre parts for the R1 & R1-M : Chain Guard, Powerbronze Rear Hugger, Dash Panels and Side Panels to go with the Front Mudguard that we have already test fitted.

I will keep you up to date on the items and post photos as soon as they are available.

All the best,
Richard
Hi Richard, have you thought about developing a bellypan for the R1 R1M , there is a definite void left after the cat removal which lets face it 99% of owners are gonnae do, Lacomoto have some on there site in plain unpainted or gloss Black or in carbon fibre, wait times are really long though, think there would be a decent market for a good product on this side of the pond and Europe. cheers Donny
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are............
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Donny wrote: Hi Richard, have you thought about developing a bellypan for the R1 R1M , there is a definite void left after the cat removal which lets face it 99% of owners are gonnae do, Lacomoto have some on there site in plain unpainted or gloss Black or in carbon fibre, wait times are really long though, think there would be a decent market for a good product on this side of the pond and Europe. cheers Donny
Hi Donny,

We hadn't come up with that idea mainly because we are borrowing the bikes from a customer and have been focusing on other products. I will make a note of your suggestion and pass it on.

I will then come back to you with an answer.

All the best,
Richard
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Well as promised here are the 3 new products that we have launched for your 2015 R1 & R1-M's this week.

Carbon Fibre Chain Guard - £59

Carbon Fibre OEM Hugger (manufactured by Powerbronze) £95

Fork Protectors £15

All of the products for the 2015 R1 & R1-M that we have currently launched are on the link below.
http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedpr ... eartext=15

We will have some more products for the bikes including Tail Tidy, Radiator Grill and extra carbon fibre bits as well. I will keep you updated on these.

Don't forget that the promotion codes on the following link are still valid and can be used on any of these products : viewtopic.php?f=58&t=10131

If you have any questions, please let me know.

All the best,
Richard
Last edited by RichardPB on Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichardPB
Been Here a While

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Here are the photos of the 2 products we have not launched on our website, they are still at the pre-order only stage.

Here we have what we call an eliminator (also known as a tail tidy) and radiator grill

Tail Tidy

Radiator Grill

Sorry for the small images until these products go live, I won't be able to get any bigger ones.

You can register your interest in these products either by leaving me a private message with all of your details here or by sending a request through the website on the link here : http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/PreOrder.aspx

All the best,
Richard