07 R6 tank panels

For all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.
maverick
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1 R6 SV650 Hypermot
Has thanked: 0

07 R6 tank panels

Post by maverick »

What's yer best forum price on a set of these Mr Powerbronze :D :D :D :D Your part no-207-Y101..Thank you very please Mav :D

PJC
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: GSXR1000K5 5PW
Been thanked: 0

Re: 07 R6 tank panels

Post by PJC »

If you read thru Powerbronze posts it states you can go on their web site and enter the discount code they have provided. I guess that will be their best price ;)

I know where there is a Left hand unit, its FOC as well. Location Cadwell Park; near Park corner :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tuck in behind me, i'll show you the best place to crash

Stopped drinking, smoking, taking drugs and running sex parties, luckily ive still bikes to corrupt me 8-)
maverick
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1 R6 SV650 Hypermot

Post by maverick »

PJC wrote:If you read thru Powerbronze posts it states you can go on their web site and enter the discount code they have provided. I guess that will be their best price ;)

I know where there is a Left hand unit, its FOC as well. Location Cadwell Park; near Park corner :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've had enough of you today :lol: :lol: :lol: ,all you have done this afternoone is poke me with a stick... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
PJC
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: GSXR1000K5 5PW

Post by PJC »

maverick wrote:
PJC wrote:If you read thru Powerbronze posts it states you can go on their web site and enter the discount code they have provided. I guess that will be their best price ;)

I've had enough of you today :lol: :lol: :lol: ,all you have done this afternoone is poke me with a stick... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess you have read the You Tube comment then :whistle: :whistle:

Tuck in behind me, i'll show you the best place to crash

Stopped drinking, smoking, taking drugs and running sex parties, luckily ive still bikes to corrupt me 8-)
Michaelref
Lurker
Bike Make & Model: Ipicux

07 R6 tank panels

Post by Michaelref »

Can you PM me if you have these parts for the 300RR in white? New or good used to fit the 2014-2015 tank would be what Im looking for.
Luke03R1
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: 5PW/4C8/SRAD750

Post by Luke03R1 »

Michaelref wrote:Can you PM me if you have these parts for the 300RR in white? New or good used to fit the 2014-2015 tank would be what Im looking for.

You want r6 panels for your 300rr ........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk