We need some help

For all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.
RichardPB
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: R1
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

We need some help

Post by RichardPB »

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the long absence and gap between posting, but it has been a really manic time here at Powerbronze HQ recently.

First, I will give you an update on what is coming up soon. We are currently working on screens for the 2017 YZF-R6 so I should have details available soon to share with you.

Now onto the reason for this post.

We are looking to re-develop the seat cowl that we currently make for the YZF-R6 98-02 model from a seat cowl which requires the removal of the rear seat from the bike to fit into one which clips over the rear seat.

To do this we would need a bike at our factory in Rustington, West Sussex (BN16 3LF) to allow us to do the development work etc. The person who lends us their bike will get a seat cowl in the colour of their choice (Matt Black, Gloss Black, White or Carbon Look finish) as a thank you for helping us, their bike will also appear on our websites and in any publications we send the photos to (i.e. MCN). However the bike must have the standard rear seat in place when we borrow it to do the development work.

Here is a photo of the seat cowl we currently make :

If you can help, please call 01903 783222 and ask for Richard.

All the best,
Richard