Forum Charity Raffle

Useful tips for using the site. forum Etiquette, how to stay on the right side of the moderators & admins. How to post images, videos, and more.
2002r1jon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bike Make & Model: Yam R1 5PW and BMW

Forum Charity Raffle

Post by 2002r1jon »

Guys and Girls,here we have the forum charity raffle,its for a genuinely good cause,all proceeds will go to the charity

This idea came up a few months ago,as one of our Members(Mark(Masho)) Grandsons is being treated for Cancer

Oliver has just turned 6 on the 12of June.The cancer is called rhabdomyosarcoma and he has been having treatment for 13months chemo ,radiotherapy,8 hour op to remove tumour at present he is on what is called maintenance chemo which is every three weeks for the next couple of months then it is fingers crossed for the next five years if it comes back they can't do anything for him.

If your anything like me,this story will tug at your heart strings,no one deserves to have a disease like this especially some one so young and innocent

Tickets are £10 each,prizes are the following

BSB Review Book(Donated by Pirelli)
Pirelli Podium Cap(not available to be bought i believe)(Donated by Pirelli)
Voucher for a free set of brake lines for an R1 or R6(Donated by Goodridge)
Family ticket for a club meeting at rockingham(Donated by Rockingham Race Circuit)
I have an agreement from MSV also(hopefully a free trackday) that i just need to confirm
Bub also has a prize and Mike has a couple at least(ill let them post them up)

If you would like a ticket,please send me your money(£10 a ticket) to 2002r1jon@yamahar.co.uk paypal account and please put in a note stating that its for the Raffle(otherwise we may get confused and think its a donation),and PM me also,then i can reply with your raffle ticket number(s)

I will soon have a raffle book,so will chuck all the tickets that get bought into a hat,and Mark will be able to pick out the winners,i will post up a closing date for this in the next week

Thanks boys n girls,remember this is for charity and a very worthy cause,lets all chip in and make the forum donation a big one :D

It has also been mentioned that we may even do a mass ride to the hospital for when Oliver is there,but we need to confirm this with Mark first(just letting peeps know,so we maybe could get a good number of us together to show our support

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway