Craigston Tyres

Post in Here for Ride Outs and meets in Scotland (I guess this will be quiet for a few months!)
Coullio
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model: Yamaha R1 4c8
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Craigston Tyres

Post by Coullio »

I have been using Craigston Tyres for a wee while now and his prices are good. He is currently getting his website updated http://www.craigstontyres.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They used to be based in Pitmedden bit moved out to Oldmeldrum to a bigger and better unit. In about the next month he should have full MOT facilities. He can do servicing, repairs & tyres. He mainly stocks Michelin & Dunlop off the shelf, but other tyre brands are next day. Only a few bike tyre places open at the weekend in Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire but if you desperately need a tyre on a Sunday he will be happy to help, he is open Saturday. He can also supply everything from leathers to levers.

So if any of you are up in the North East of Scotland nip on past and have a yap to Neil, the kettle is always on.

yzfeasyrider
Lurker
Bike Make & Model: R1

Re: Craigston Tyres

Post by yzfeasyrider »

A wee bit out the way for me but always one to keep in mind if someone else is looking or i'm up that way & get a flat!!! :evil:
:handgestures-thumbup:
Coullio
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model: Yamaha R1 4c8

Post by Coullio »

yzfeasyrider wrote:A wee bit out the way for me but always one to keep in mind if someone else is looking or i'm up that way & get a flat!!! :evil:
:handgestures-thumbup:
Neil is a very helpfully guy. Phone his mobile and I would think he would open up to help a fellow biker.
Hairy Fifer
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1

Post by Hairy Fifer »

Top effort for you fit like loons.
A bit further south in Dundee............. http://www.scorpiantyres.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Big Euan is a fine lad who will look after your rubber needs. :clap: