Hardcore Dave
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: 14b R1 2011 Raven
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New from chertsey Surrey

Post by Hardcore Dave »

Loves Brands, first time on Track and it was amazing, looking forward to making it a regular thing.
My bike is mainly a commuter into town, spends most of her life at less than 40 so was really nice to see that shift light again ;-)

I dont get out for a lot of rideouts on the weekends, I have 2 young kids so its hard to escape sometimes.

Definitely up for another day at Brands when you go though, I have a mate with an R6 who would be up for tagging along as well

Hope you got out today, weather looked good ;-)

2011 R1 Raven, Flashtuned, Akra pipes and Y, K&N Air Filter, Smog Block Offs, integrated indicators, Zero Gravity tinted screen, Shorty Levers, Debadged, Tail Tidy, forgot the rest!
dave_harman1990
Been Here a While
Bike Make & Model: yamaha r1 08
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New from chertsey Surrey

Post by dave_harman1990 »

Tbh was pretty dam cold cos I dressed for sunny weather which never came, so wind chill was very chilly at speed lol! Good 150 mile ride though! And theres a possibility of doing brands with focused events at the end of this month but me n my mates r put off as they are doing 4 groups of 15 minute sessions instead of the usual 3 of 20, basically their way of making more money. We r still sorting it but if it goes ahead will let u know :)