Post Here for Ride Outs and meets anywhere in England
Godders
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model: R1 5vy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Eastern regional ride of respect 2014

Post by Godders »

Just a heads up for those who are local but probably not aware about this annual ride that helps raise money for the royal British legion (fantastic cause) hosted by Breckland bikers.

Meeting up at Raf Marham for registration and finishing at Raf Honington via a 50 mile route, there will be hog roasts, brews and raffles and all the good stuff both ends. Was an easy 200 bikes of all types last year and it's expected to much bigger this year, if the weathers good and your looking for an excuse to get the bike out get involved :D

Cheers guys,

Luke

maverick
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: R1 R6 SV650 Hypermot

Re: Eastern regional ride of respect 2014

Post by maverick »

Hiya Luke would of loved to get involved...Only Sunday is a real no no for me,as its the only day I have with my son :D ....Marham lol,used to live in Marham,most friday nights we used to get scrapping with the squadies in the Bell pub ...Oh happy days :lol: :lol: :lol:
Godders
Been here too long
Bike Make & Model: R1 5vy
Been thanked: 0

Eastern regional ride of respect 2014

Post by Godders »

maverick wrote:Hiya Luke would of loved to get involved...Only Sunday is a real no no for me,as its the only day I have with my son :D ....Marham lol,used to live in Marham,most friday nights we used to get scrapping with the squadies in the Bell pub ...Oh happy days :lol: :lol: :lol:
Totally understandable mate, haha always the way when I was a civvy I used to spend most weekends scrapping with the baby paras near brize norton, good times :) bit soft the lads at marham tho you must of batterd them :lol: