Posts per page?

Useful tips for using the site. forum Etiquette, how to stay on the right side of the moderators & admins. How to post images, videos, and more.
Crownan
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: Your Mum
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Posts per page?

Post by Crownan »

Is there an option that you can dictate in a thread how many posts per page you can see?

On most forums the first thing I change is the default of 10 to maximum (about 50). Just saves having to keep clicking and loading new pages, meaning you can just scroll instead.

Its only minor, I know 8-)

r1Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bike Make & Model: R1 2CR,14B,4XV

Re: Posts per page?

Post by r1Mike »

Hi Jon, nothing I can do right now to allow individual users to customize that, however I have increased them it at a board level for now, I am sure I will get someone that complains about having to scroll too much now ! :roll:

I will look into it tonight, there is a mod but it is a bit outdated, I will need to look at the php and see if it would still work, I might not try to install it until I am back later in the week, I hate making code changes the night before I go away for work..
-------------
2016 R1 - Spark Ti Decat/end can, FTecu flash & Blipper. ActiveTune, carbon wheels
2006 R1 - ProjectBike
1998 R1 - Stock
1994 NSR250se MC28 HRC ignition card, derestricted for full power.
All parts supplied by us - http://www.veloxracing.com
Crownan
Donator
Donator
Bike Make & Model: Your Mum
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Crownan »

Thanks! Don't worry if its hassle, was just a suggestion, I can live with it as it was if I have to ;) :D
r1Mike
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bike Make & Model: R1 2CR,14B,4XV

Post by r1Mike »

tbh I prefer scrolling than flicking through pages and would have it set to 1000's of posts per page if I could, lets see if anyone moans about RSI in their scroll wheel finger between now and when I can make it a personal setting or not. :D
-------------
2016 R1 - Spark Ti Decat/end can, FTecu flash & Blipper. ActiveTune, carbon wheels
2006 R1 - ProjectBike
1998 R1 - Stock
1994 NSR250se MC28 HRC ignition card, derestricted for full power.
All parts supplied by us - http://www.veloxracing.com